- Contains one or more users
- Has one company workspace for everyone in the company to see
- Contains the license for the Calliope platform
- On the company overview page you can add or remove users (requires the right permissions)
How to create a company¶
From the top menu dropdown, you can create a company or edit your current company.
- While logged in to the Calliope app, click on the ‘Create company’ button on the left hand blue section.
- Input the appropriate company information.
- Click the ‘Create company’ button.
You can now find this company on your dashboard and now visible on the left hand blue section of the app.
Follow the steps in the video below to create a company in Calliope. Note: in the video, we mention "private workspaces", but they are no longer in use.
Joining an existing company¶
Unfortunately, due to GDPR rules, we cannot show if a company already exists in Calliope.
If you know your company exists, you will have to find someone with the role Moderator or above to send you and invite. We suggest that the company name and the name of the Calliope Pro company owner be listed somewhere like Confulence for ease of access within your team.
Feel free to contact us to join an existing company and we will discretely reach out to the company admin if the company exists.
Each member within a workspace has one of the following roles:
|Access / Role||Read Only||User||Moderator||Administrator||Owner|
*CRUD: Create / Read / Update / Delete
Edit a company¶
From the top navigation dropdown, you can click on your current company to edit it. This will open up the company overview page.
On this page, there are various sections that you can edit. Note: that you only see certain sections if your company role allows you to.
List of users¶
On the edit company page, you can add or remove users.
Invite users to a company¶
On the edit company page, you can invite users. Note: only users with account privileges of Moderator or higher can invite other users to join a company.
- At the top right of the app, click on your username and then click the name of your company, in the dropdown menu.
- Find the ‘Invite user’ section on the current list of users in the company.
- Type in the email address of the user you would like to invite (current Calliope users and non-users can be invited).
- Select the role you wish to give the user.
- Click ‘Send invite.’
The person should receive an invite to join the company soon. If they don’t currently have a registered account on Calliope, they will be prompted to create one.
Inviting team members is easy. Watch this short tutorial video to find out how.
Edit company info¶
Here you can update the general information of the company such as address and company logo.
Subscriptions are determined on a company level. On the company overview page, you can see your current company subscription plan.
To learn more on subscriptions and billing, please see the subscriptions section.
Deleting a company¶
On the company overview page, you can delete your company.
This will delete all the company data and is non-recoverable. Make sure you don't delete information or data that you still want to use.