What is Calliope?¶
Calliope is a dashboard, independent of any test solution that unifies your results to share with the world.
You can also configure the platform to start and schedule your test execution so that you can easily integrate test automation in your CI/CD pipeline.
The key features of Calliope.pro are:
- Share results: You can share your (executive) test results publicly, with anyone Detailed error logs and screenshots can be added making debugging for testers and developers more easy
- Useful data: We will only display useful information, instead of all the data
- Compare and analyse: See how your application is doing over time. You will be able to more easily detect trends in errors and regressions
- Always accessible: You can always look into the result, from anywhere, any time, on any device
We believe that test reports and result analysis of most of the tools out there are bad,.. at best :). To name a few problems with the test reporting tools out there:
- No unified results: There is no place where Development teams can display their test results
- No data views: There is no solution to give interesting information over a history of test result data
- Can’t share results: Automated test results are only inspected by the creator
Who is Calliope for?¶
Calliope is primarily for software testers. The test result data that is imported is what fuels the added value of Calliope.pro. Once the first test results are in, you can see that Calliope is actually a platform for everyone in an development team since the test results can easily be shared and everyone can get different value from the reports:
- Software testers: Analyse automated test results to help with finding regressions
- Developers: Analyse spicific errors in order to find a solution to a found problem
- Product Owners/Managers: See overal status and trends in order to see how the project is doing
Register your account¶
Dont have an account yet? You can register at app.calliope.pro. Calliope has a free plan so you can easily give Calliope a try without the hassle of any purchasing and/or approval procedure.
Generate test results¶
To get value out of Calliope, you need to generate test results and import your test results into the Calliope platform. Dont have any test automation scripts yet? We created a testautomation guide at testautomation.info to get you started.
Once you have generated your own test results you can start to import results.
Import your first test result¶
Great, you have your own test results! We support various formats like JSON and XML and tools like Cucumber, JUnit, Newman and more. You can upload test results manually to get you started, please see out manual test result import documentation.