Subscriptions are given on company level. Administrators and owners are able to manage these subscriptions.
Calliope has several plans. These are listed on the Calliope.pro website and you can also watch a short video explaining them below.
Depending on the subscription, the following priviledges are specified:
- Number of users
- Number of test result imports
- Number of profiles
- Number of project
- Duration of accessibility to past test reports
Subscribing to a plan¶
By default a company is subscribed to the free 'Starter' plan. Upgrading to a paid plan is easy.
- Go to the 'Manage Subscription' page accessed via the company overview.
- Click the 'Upgrade' button for the plan you wish to upgrade to
- Click the 'Confirm' button on the pop-up that is showing the detailed price
- (Optional) If you do not have a credit card attached to your company you will be asked to fill in your credit card information here
Some companies have a custom enterprise subscription. Since those subscriptions are managed by us, those companies can not upgrade or downgrade their subscription by themselves. Please contact us if you have or want and enterprise account.
Billing will happen on a monthly recurring basis. You can manage your subscription on your company page.