Profiles are typically where you would differentiate between individual test types. For instance, you may have named your project "shopping cart", where you would then nest different test types like API tests or UI tests. It is, however, entirely up to you to find a structure that best suits your team and development project.
- Is a place where test results are imported to
- Are saved within a company workspace and can be grouped in project groups
On a profile page:
- You can see historical data of test results.
- You can upload new reports.
- When using Gitlab integration, you can run jobs.
- Access an overview of all the reports in your profile.
This is without gitlab setup
This is with gitlab setup
How to set up a Profile¶
To create a Profile, you first must have set up a Project.
- Go to your Project that you made.
- Click on the large plus sign (+) under the section titled "Create new profile".
- Enter a 'Profile Name' and choose under which Project this Profile is to be nested.
The All reports page shows you an overview of your last imported results, including things like run-time and test statuses.