Profiles are typically where you would differentiate between individual test types. For instance, you may have named your project "shopping cart", where you would then nest different test types like API tests or UI tests. It is, however, entirely up to you to find a structure that best suits your team and development project.
- Is a place where test results are imported to
- Are saved within a company workspace and can be grouped in project groups
On a profile page:
- You can see historical data of test results.
- You can upload new reports.
- When using Gitlab integration, you can run jobs.
How to set up a Profile¶
To create a Profile, you first must have set up a Project.
- Click on a Project shown on the blue section on the left of the app.
- Click on the large plus sign (+) under the section titled “Create new profile.”
- Enter a 'Profile Name' and choose under which Project this Profile is to be nested.