Profiles are typically where you would differentiate between individual test types. For instance, you may have named your project "shopping cart", where you would then nest different test types like API tests or UI tests. It is, however, completely up to you to find a structure that best suits your team and development project.
- Is a place where test results are imported to
- Are saved within a company workspace and can be grouped in project groups
On a profile page:
- You can see historical data of test results.
- You can upload new reports.
- When using Gitlab integration, you can run jobs.